Thursday, January 04, 2007

Love Happiness Murdered

My other blog, Love Happiness, was killed today as a result of a conspiracy involving my friends, readers of this blog and me.

Fortunately, she died peacefully and has reincarnated herself here as "Inspire".

With the growing popularity of this blog, I had received feedback from various persons that it was time for Love Happiness to go.

Last week, while on holiday, I found the will and ability to do this. This did not come easy. There was a lot of planning and I also had to learn the art of labelling blogs so as to ensure that the death was less painful.

Nevertheless, I am pleased to also inform that Love Happiness leaves behind a child, The House of Happiness, which will feature contributions from friends and readers.

The child is also a fruit of the conspiracy involving my friends, readers of this blog and me.

Friends and readers of this blog have from time to time shared that they too would like a independent space to participate more actively and even be featured.

Check out The House of Happiness in the coming weeks, as more will be unveiled!

Happiness,
Dharmendra Yadav

No comments: