Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jokes From Readers

JOKE #1

"Dharmendra Yadav was in the queue for F1 tickets when he felt someone massaging him. He turned around and saw an elderly Chinese man.

"What do you think you are doing," Dharma asked.

"Pardon me," said the Chinese man, "I am in the massage business so I decided to practice a little while waiting in the queue."

Dharma said, "I am a lawyer but do you see me screwing the guy in front."

Om."

JOKE #2

"Dharmendra Yadav goes to England and asks his PR man to give him a new name. His PR man calls back the next day to tell him his new name. Kling Eastwood."

Afterthought:

1. Readers, who prefer to remain anonymous, recently shared the two jokes above on this blog.

2. I am not sure if they jokes are adapted from elsewhere. I thought they are rather creative. And I wanted to share these with other readers.

3. My friends often share that this blog is too serious. To the readers who sent those jokes, thank you for sharing. Please do keep them coming. It will help keep this blog less serious!

4. I am not sure what's with the ending "Om" in the first joke. Perhaps, the reader is alluding to the beautiful Hindu word often chanted by believers of Sanatana Dharma in the world over. In certain parts of the world, I do get people offering to massage me while I wait in a queue. I think it is a great idea. What better way to kill time!

5. In the second joke, I am not sure what's a PR man. A superhero of sorts, maybe? And, unfortunately, I still don't catch the Kling Eastwood part.

Happiness,
Dharmendra Yadav

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this?

No comments: